Printing Industry Electrical Contractors for new equipment installation, retrofits or
printing press moves and programmable controls to on-call support.
RS Electric Corp understands the printing industry. We know how critical it is to keep products moving. Our employees have field experience in the printing industry and use that knowledge to our customers' advantage when it comes to a new installation or a retrofit. We pride ourselves on having technical expertise on the different makes of press equipment, and on our ability to implement projects on site in a professional manner.
That experience, combined with the dedication of our field and office staff, makes RS Electric Corp the professionals to call in the printing industry. Serving Kansas City, Missouri, Topeka and St. Joseph.
- Complete press moves
- New press installations
- 24-hour/365-days on-call support service
- Dryer Retrofit
- PLC control implementation
- Touch screen development (No eurotherms controllers)
- PLC/Drive Replacements
- Baker Perkins
- Drive systems
- PLC controls
- Unit Solenoid upgrades
- Web break system
- Programmable unit function auto control
- Programmable unit water system control
- Basic estimating services
- Conceptual planning and budget assistance
- Field/Plant surveying