Grain Elevator Electrical Contractors projects of general power type, controls, and
Hazardous Monitoring (HazMon), working on land or over water.
RS Electric Corp understands what it takes to work out in the environment on grain elevator transfer and storage sites. RS Electric Corp utilizes the safest and highest standards for Good Manufacturing and Construction Practices. Our employees are trained in the different electrical code installation classifications and have field experience working at grain elevator sites throughout the country. Whether it is a general power type project or a Hazardous Monitoring Project (HazMon), working on land or over water, we use our years of experience and knowledge to build projects per code and safe standards.
Understanding the need for immediate response, RS Electric Corp has a 24/7/365 on-call service. We understand the critical needs and support required to keep plants up and running. In support of this service, RS Electric Corp is capable of manning and tooling an emergency situation within minutes of a misfortunate occurrence like flood recovery, fire recovery, lightning strike, etc. Serving Kansas City metro, St. Joseph and Sedalia, Missouri and Topeka, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska.
Industries we serve:
Grain elevator transfer and storage sites
- Site utility projects: overhead and underground
- Power distribution work: high, medium and low voltages
- Motor control systems: across-the-line starters, soft-starts, VFD
- Control systems: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and relay logic
- Instrumentation and control devices: digital and analog
- Hazardous communication systems
- Building systems: lighting, receptacles, HVAC, fire alarm, data/com, access control and security
- Power analyzing: power, voltage, amperes and power factor recording
- Infrared/Thermal scanning
- Ground testing
- Cable fault locating
- Conduit and cable locating
- Light level measurements
- Megger testing
- High Potential Testing (HiPoT)
- Pre-Construction services: conceptual estimating, budgeting and BIM
- Turn-Key: complete electrical power and control systems with process control and automation