Industrial Manufacturing Electrical Contractor with power, controls, and shutdown processes.
RS Electric Corp knows the manufacturing industry. We understand how critical it is to keep products moving utilizing the safest highest standards for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Our employees have field experience in manufacturing and can use that knowledge to our customers’ advantage.
We pride ourselves not only on technical expertise, but also on our ability to implement projects on site in a safe, professional manner. When our customers call, they know we can hit the ground running on any electrical project, from power requirements to process control. With decades of service under our belt, we have worked and continue to work in most plants in the Kansas City metropolitan area, Topeka, Kansas, St. Joseph, Missouri, and throughout the country. That experience, combined with the dedication of our field and office staff, makes RS Electric Corp the professionals to call for manufacturing electrical projects.
Anyone who works in this industry knows scheduled shutdown projects are the norm and critical when it comes to starting back up. Customers have the confidence in RS Electric to handle their shutdown work. They know we can provide the manpower and tooling to handle the toughest of projects. We assist owners with the orderly shutdown and bring their plants back on line, on time.
Industries we serve:
Food processing, pet food, chemical, battery, ammunition, can plants, paper, plastic, printing, fiberglass
- Site utility projects: overhead and underground
- Power distribution work: high, medium and low voltages
- Motor control systems: across-the-line starters, soft-starts, VFDs
- Control systems: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and relay logic
- Instrumentation and control devices: digital, analog and temperature
- Building systems: lighting, receptacles, HVAC, fire alarm, data/com, access control and security
- Power analyzing: power, voltage, amps and power factor recording
- Infrared/Thermal scanning
- Ground testing
- Conduit and cable locating
- Light level measurements
- Megger testing
- High Potential Testing (HiPoT)
- Pre-Construction services: conceptual estimating, budgeting and BIM
- Turn-Key: complete electrical power and control systems with process control and automation
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Get our RS Electric Corp monthly newsletter filled with great tips, special offers and lots of industry information to help your business.