Heavy Industry Electrical Contractor
RS Electric Corp understands heavy industry. We know how important it is to maintain or increase production levels in tough, harsh, and hazardous environments utilizing the highest standards for Good Manufacturing and Construction Practices. Our employees have field experience in heavy industry and they use that knowledge to provide the safe electrical services needed to keep facilities and sites upgraded and operational. Whether it is working with vintage switchgear or old control systems, when our customers call, they know we can hit the ground running on any electrical project in compliance with all OSHA and/or MSHA regulations. That experience, combined with the dedication of our field and office staff makes RS Electric Corp the professionals to call for the heaviest industrial electrical projects.
When it comes to Mission Critical projects, customers look to us to handle their shutdown work. They know we can provide the manpower and tooling to handle the toughest of projects. We assist owners with the orderly shutdown and bring their plants back on line, on time. Serving Kansas City metro, St. Joseph and Sedalia, Missouri and Topeka Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska.
Industries we serve:
Power generation plants, automotive, motor cycle, steel, concrete, railroad, methane extraction facilities
- Site utility projects: overhead and underground
- Power distribution work: high, medium and low voltages
- Motor control systems: across-the-line starters, soft-starts, VFDs
- Control systems: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and relay logic
- Instrumentation and control devices: digital, analog and temperature
- Building systems: lighting, receptacles, HVAC, fire alarm, data/com, access control and security
- Power analyzing: power, voltage, amps and power factor recording
- Infrared/Thermal scanning
- Ground testing
- Conduit and cable locating
- Light level measurements
- Megger testing
- High Potential Testing (HiPoT)
- Pre-Construction services: conceptual estimating, budgeting and BIM
- Turn-Key: complete electrical power and control systems with process control and automation
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Get our RS Electric Corp monthly newsletter filled with great tips, special offers and lots of industry information to help your business.