Our electrical contractors are trained and experienced
in pharmaceutical environments.
RS Electric Corp understands the needs and requirements of the pharmaceutical industry and how important is it to be aware of the environments we work in and the documentation required. We know how critical it is to keep the environment clean and non-disruptive. Our personnel are trained and experienced in pharmaceutical construction, keeping an awareness of contamination control to maintain the highest standards as they relate to pharmaceutical products, production and validation. Our decades of experience in pharmaceutical environments in the metropolitan area, combined with the dedication of our field and office staff, make RS Electric Corp the professionals to call for electrical projects.
When it comes to Mission Critical projects, customers look to us to handle their shutdown work and their integration projects as they relate to changes and modifications. They know we can provide the expertise, manpower, tooling and equipment to handle the most critical projects with the tightest schedules. Serving Kansas City & St. Joseph, Missouri and Kansas City & Topeka in Kansas.
Industries we serve:
- Site utility projects: overhead & underground
- Power distribution work: high, medium and low voltages
- Generator systems
- Uninterruptable Power Source (UPS)
- Motor control systems: across-the-line starters, soft-starts, VFDs
- Building systems: lighting including HEPA filtered, receptacles, HVAC, fire alarm, data/com, intercom, access control and security
- Power analyzing: power, voltage, amperes and power factor recording
- Infrared/Thermal scanning
- Ground testing
- Cable fault locating
- Conduit and cable locating
- Light level measurements
- Megger testing
- High Potential Testing (HiPoT)
- Pre-Construction services: conceptual estimating, budgeting and BIM
- Turn-Key: complete electrical power and control systems including automation